FLIPPIN’ AWESOME COACHING FOR ATHLETES
BY AMY TWIGGS
This is a podcast for professional and competitive athletes who want to see just how far they can really go. I teach tools that are new and innovative. I equip and empower athletes to think about possibilities in their athletic career and life that lead to massive action and therefore, achieve massive results. While coaches prepare athletes physically, I prepare athletes mentally. When a coach says to an athlete “You are ready”, then the athletes believes 100% they are ready as well. If an athlete says, “I can do this” with an underlying foundation of self-doubt, then she/he is essentially trying to slam a revolving door. Failure is guaranteed. Instead of a question mark at then end of the phrase “I can do this”, I teach athletes how to add the exclamation point! No athlete should feel negatively affected by their sport. I help athletes who are afraid of failure, who wonder what all the hard work is really for, and who feel out of control before they even set foot into practice. I equip and empower athletes to enjoy more control and satisfaction in their sport and on their journey of unveiling their personal greatness to themselves. Thus, my greatness is to help every athlete find theirs. In this podcast, we’ll take a closer look at the belief systems of professional and competitive athletes and how those belief systems are creating their current results. I believe that every athlete deserves to feel passionate about what they truly want.
- #66.2 Coach Ali Gives Coaches of Athletes A Tip
- #66.1 Staying Motivated with FA Coach Nicole
- #66 "Whole & Complete" with Payton Fisher
- #65 Scoreboard
- #64 Habit Hack for Athletes
- #74 Habits and Change
- #63 Interview with Principle Keate of DHHS
- #62.5 Habits and Change
- #62 Tension-Relaxation Tool ...enjoy
- #61.5 Interview with Claire Hallinan, Author of "ChampionSlip"
- #61 3 Step Breathing Tool
- #60 Team Relationships
- #59 Do You Have a Manual for Your Coach?
- #58 Interview with Angela Lewis
- #57 Positivity